Generation Next Communication has earned its reputation and trust as leaders in mobile phone trade, retail and wholesaling in a wide range of original mobile phone products and accessories. Being the authorized distributor for Apple, Dell and HP in Nepal, ...
Generation Next Communication has earned its reputation and trust as leaders in mobile phone trade, retail and wholesaling in a wide range of original mobile phone products and accessories.
Being the authorized distributor for Apple, Dell and HP in Nepal, we provide the latest range of genuine products from these companies. We understand customer's differing needs and requirements, and we offer an array of brands and products to appeal to different people.
Position: Purchase & Sales Manager (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category Commercial / Logistics / Supply Chain
- Job Location Sherpa Mall, Durbar Marg
- Job Level Senior Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors (Bachelor's Degree)
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 4 years
- Expiry date 2022-12-12
- Vechicle License Motorcycle, Scooter, Moped
- Two/Four Wheeler Require TWO-WHEELER
- Skills Analytical, English Typing and Speaking, Team Management, Communication skills, Negotiation, Inventory Management, Sales Management, Strategic Thinking
- Developing and implementing purchasing strategies.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Managing daily purchasing activities, supervising staff, and allocating tasks.
- Managing supplier relations and negotiating contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
- Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation.
- Managing the maintenance of office/manufacturing equipment and machinery.
- Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- Should have 3-5 years working experience.
- Degree in business administration or a related field.
- Experience as a purchasing manager or in a similar position.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Deep knowledge of inventory and supply chain management.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and leads sales team.