GEMS School, a leading educational institution in the country, founded in 1984 A.D., is a co-educational school and principally focuses on the overall ...
GEMS School, a leading educational institution in the country, founded in 1984 A.D., is a co-educational school and principally focuses on the overall development of the students. We implement the International Primary Curriculum (IPC) for Grades 1-5 and International Middle Years Curriculum (IMYC) for Grade 6, and incorporate modern teaching pedagogies adopting student-centered teaching-learning activities right up to the high school.
Position: Librarian (Hot Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category Teaching / Education
- Job Location Dhapakhel,Lalitpur
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 3 years
- Expiry date 2023-12-07
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Microsoft Office, Speak multiple languages, Strong interpersonal skills, Library Management
- Collecting and cataloging library resources including books, films, and publications.
- Helping students locate reference and leisure reading materials.
- Maintaining library records and ensuring they are up to date.
- Educating patrons on how to properly search for information using the library databases.
- Overseeing the check-out process for books and other resource materials.
- Organizing and hosting book sales, author signings, and other reading events.
- Clarifying the use of library amenities and providing information about library policies.
- A minimum of 3 years experience .
- Candidates must have a strong command over written and spoken English with basic computing skills
- Outstanding organizational and interpersonal communication skills.