GEMS School, a leading educational institution in the country, founded in 1984 A.D., is a co-educational school and principally focuses on the overall development of the students. We implement the International Primary Curriculum (IPC) for Grades 1-5 and International ...
GEMS School, a leading educational institution in the country, founded in 1984 A.D., is a co-educational school and principally focuses on the overall development of the students. We implement the International Primary Curriculum (IPC) for Grades 1-5 and International Middle Years Curriculum (IMYC) for Grade 6, and incorporate modern teaching pedagogies adopting student-centered teaching-learning activities right up to the high school.
Position: Business Studies Faculty (A Level) (Hot Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category Teaching / Education
- Job Location Dhapakhel, Lalitpur
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Masters
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 3 years
- Expiry date 2023-06-21
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Communication skills, Strong interpersonal skills, Teaching, Delivery Presentation
- Teach courses on marketing principles, business operations, and business studies
- Improve your students' knowledge of best modern business practices
- Teach topics like basic economics, resume writing, facts about business careers, account checking, computers, the stock market, accounting, and finance
- Monitor grades, grade papers, and perform other administrative duties
- Create projects designed to enhance understanding
- Integrate competencies, goals and objectives into lesson plans
- Utilize curricula that reflect the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of the students served and businesses explored
- Develop professional relationships with other agencies and programs and foster internship opportunities for students
- Advise students about which classes to take and how to achieve their goals
- A completed apprenticeship would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of teaching styles recommended.
- Candidates must have a strong command over written and spoken English
- Prior three experience as a Business teacher.