Foreign Employment World Welfare Fund (FEWWF) is a non-profit organization working for safe migration among marginalized people of the society. Our effort is to ensure the rights and development of migrant people that are achieved through different programs, research, ...
Foreign Employment World Welfare Fund (FEWWF) is a non-profit organization working for safe migration among marginalized people of the society. Our effort is to ensure the rights and development of migrant people that are achieved through different programs, research, advocacy and awareness within the national law. FEWWF has initiated to help migrant people who face problem in foreign land through economic and social support.
Position: HR Officer (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category Human Resource / Org. Development
- Job Location Solteemode
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors (Bachelor’s degree in related field)
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 2 years
- Expiry date 2023-09-30
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Communication skills, Teamwork, Problem Solving, Leadership, Time Management, Microsoft Office, Multitasking
Manage Payroll system for timely payroll payment every month
- Ensure attendance entry in payroll software, leave details every month, and keep the Salary and leave record.
- Document all the payroll records properly.
- Check the travelling allowances.
- Ensure stationery, office equipment and office assets are maintained properly and make entry in the inventory software.Purchase new office equipment and stationery if it is out of stock
- Ensure, check and purchase Kitchen and necessities supplies
Administration Maintain good employee relations
- Manage and follow up with all the Admin Staffs (Front desk and kitchen staff)
- Listen to their problems and concern.
- Conduct workshop and employee engagement programs.
- Ensure all cases of grievances, issues relating to dealing with problems at work, cases of misconduct and gross misconduct are handled.
Recruitment & Joining Formalities
- Handle vacancies and recruitment. Maintenance of employee data base and record file.
- Preparation of staff contract and Offer letter and joining formalities.
- Manage all the petty cash book and make new monthly budget of office supplies.
- Minimum of a year or 2 year of work experience in the Human Resources field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong time management and multitasking skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Data Analytical skills and intermediate to advanced experience using Excel
- Resourceful and has good research skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with tact and discretion.