Fire and Ice Pizzeria first opened its doors in Kathmandu, Nepal in January 1995. It immediately became a very popular restaurant amongst travelers, ...
Fire and Ice Pizzeria first opened its doors in Kathmandu, Nepal in January 1995. It immediately became a very popular restaurant amongst travelers, climbers, and local residents for enjoying a morning cup of Italian espresso, or later in the day, to share stories and travel tales with friends whilst savoring delicious pizzas, pasta, organic salads, desserts, and even a Grappa after dinner, whilst Italian music and Opera plays in the background.
Position: Cashier (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 2 Openings
- Job Category Accounting / Finance
- Job Location Kathmandu District, Kathmandu, Thamel
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary NRS (20k-25k) Monthly
- Education Level Bachelors
- Desired Candidate Male Only
- Experience 6 months
- Expiry date 2023-11-23
- Vehicle License No
- Two/Four Wheeler Require TWO-WHEELER
- Skills Computer skills, Accounting, Ability to stay calm under pressure, Tally Software
- Greet and acknowledge each customer
- Provide answers to product and payment-related queries
- Refer customers to the right person to answer queries and deal with any problems
- Accurately process sales using cash registers, sales software and telephone
- Maintain a neat, tidy and orderly work area
- Make reservations for customers
- Check bills to see if the correct amount has been displayed and print them out.
- Place printed bills in folders to be presented to customers.
- Record totaled amounts, including expenses in the restaurant’s database.
- Process credit and debit card payments and ensure that customers sign receipts.
- Assist waiters and servers during rush hours by packing takeaways.
- Count cash in the cash Counter at the end of each shift and ensure that it tallies
- Ensure that there is sufficient change available at the beginning of each day.
- Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies
- Experience in food service willb preferred.
- Multitasking, and computer skills.
- Proficiency in using computers, calculator, and other machines required for transactions.
- Outstanding customer relation skills and ability to ensure a customer priority culture.
- Ability to work with flexibility in a continuous schedule of day, evening, holidays, and weekends.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.