BitsKraft (DigiConnect) is a one-stop provider of digital transformation solutions that help organizations, businesses and enterprises achieve business-to-business transformation.
Position: QA Engineer (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category IT / Telecommunication
- Job Location Kathmandu DistrictNaxal
- Job Level Senior Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 3 years
- Expiry date 2023-10-05
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Computer skills, Strong problem-solving skills, Quality Assurance / Code Testing
- Work with product team to understand requirements, and design comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Execute the plans to thoroughly test all software releases under your charge, which can include client and server-side products, API platforms, and server infrastructure.
- Create automated tests for the test cases, and manually test software for which automation is not available yet.
- Report and track defects, prepare test plan reports, and sign off on releases.
- Help define, implement, and drive the adoption of QA best practices and processes. Proactively help improve processes.
- Support other test areas including performance, load, and security.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in automated and manual testing in web and mobile apps.
- Deep understanding of software QA, including best practices, processes, and all kinds of testing.
- Experience in automated test tools (like Cucumber, Selenium, and Appium) for web, mobile, and server-side software.
- Extensive hands-on experience with programming in any modern language
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills, and a strong understanding of distributed computing principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.