Akama Hotel is a modern, upscale destination in the Himalayan Kingdom of Kathmandu, Nepal that provides the passionate highest level of comfort and services. Renowned as an elegant 4 Star Deluxe Hotel in Kathmandu, we recognize that small gestures make a big difference ...
Akama Hotel is a modern, upscale destination in the Himalayan Kingdom of Kathmandu, Nepal that provides the passionate highest level of comfort and services. Renowned as an elegant 4 Star Deluxe Hotel in Kathmandu, we recognize that small gestures make a big difference to our Guests. The Sanima Group, with the motto of “Developing Nepal as a Tourist Destination in the World”, has promoted Akama Hotel as a fusion of Local Newari and Himalayan Culture. We do ordinary things in an extraordinary way – a philosophy that has defined our brand’s success from the very start.
Position: Sales & Marketing Director (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category General Mgmt. / Administration / Operations
- Job Location Kathmandu
- Job Level Top Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Masters
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 5 years
- Expiry date 2023-06-07
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Sales and Marketing, Communication skills, director, Teamwork, Time Management, Strong problem-solving skills
- Maintain and promote a teamwork environment with effective and clear communication amongst co-workers.
- Ensure the best client service is being made available through communication amongst the team, cross-training within the department, and appropriate office coverage.
- Works with sales managers to ensure understanding of sales strategy and effective implementation of this strategy for the segment.
- Works with the management team to create and implement a sales plan addressing revenue, customers, and the market for the segment led by the DOS.
- Review and approves any special corporate negotiated rates by signing the CVGR (Company Volume guaranteed rate) contract.
- Leads on-property sales functions to build long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of hotel sales objectives.
- Maintain and expand corporate incentive program via direct mail, personal visits etc.
- Oversee and ensure the updation of rates, promotions on hotel website, OTA's (Online travel agents), GDS etc. without any rate parity.
- Follow and promote hotel standards with guests, co-workers.
- Evaluates and drives the hotel’s participation in the various sales channels, Market Sales, Event Booking Centres, electronic lead channels, etc.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- High degree of commercial awareness and be able to understand links between sales and profit with excellent sales and negotiation skills. Good business sense and the ability to motivate and lead a team.
- 3-year degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or MBA.
- 5 to 6 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area. And min three years experience in a senior sales role.