Position: Knowledge Management Specialist (Newspaper Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category NGO / INGO / Social work
- Job Location Lalitpur District
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Expiry date 2023-11-28
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children's rights and equality for girls. Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners; we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of child poverty to create a more equal world for girls and vulnerable children. Plan International has 85 years' experience doing this in more than 70 countries. Plan International has been working in Nepal since 1978.
Plan International Nepal invites applications from all interested candidates for USAID funded Education: Equity and Inclusion Project until 30 September 2025.
Position: Knowledge Management Specialist based in Country Office
- Ensure effective management of knowledge and expertise; Capture, organize, and document knowledge, both explicit and tacit, within the organization.
- Facilitates knowledge sharing and dissemination by implementing platforms and organizing events that encourage the exchange of best practices among staff.
- Supports continuous learning and development by identifying training needs and fostering mentorship programs.
- Monitors and evaluates knowledge management initiatives, establishing key performance indicators to measure success, and facilitating collaboration both internally and externally.
- Enhance organizational efficiency, innovation, and decision-making by harnessing and optimizing the collective knowledge of the workforce.
- Plan is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.