Position: Investment Manager (Newspaper Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category Banking / Insurance / Financial Services
- Job Location Kathmandu District
- Job Level Senior Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Masters
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 5 years
- Expiry date 2023-09-20
NIMB ACE CAPITAL LIMITED
With the vision to expand and strengthen the management team, NIMB Ace Capital Ltd. is inviting applications from self-motivated, dynamic, and competent individuals for the following position:
No. of Requirements: 1
Unit: Specialized Investment Fund
Reporting to: Chief Investment Officer
Qualification and Experience :
- Master's Degree in Management/Commerce/ Economics from a recognized University or Chartered Accountant/Chartered Certified Accountant/Chartered Financial Analyst from a recognized Institution with a minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience in a similar level.
- Besides thorough knowledge of SIF setup & operation, it also requires understanding Nepalese Capital Markets Products and Services, Banking Procedures, and prevailing Corporate Laws.
- Financial Modelling,
- Analysis of Financial Statements,
- Risk Analysis and Management,
- Equity Research Analysis and high proficiency in MS Excel.
- Must have strong Leadership Skills, Analytical Skills, Computer Proficiency, Excellent Communication, and Interpersonal Skills.
- Create deal flows and strategies for potential investment projects/investment deals and identify new channels for outreach and engagement, such as social media, events, and conferences.
- Conducting buy side and sell side due diligence for the investment and performing initial screening for investment.
- Preparation of the investment exit plan, with the best return to investors.
- Support the CIO in the formulation of short-term/long-term goals for the fund, raise funds as per the set goal; seek required support of BOD/Promoters/Financial Advisor.
- Support the CIO in the establishment of investment strategies to work in the interest of unit holders and carry out fund-related transactions.
- Overall Supervision of Fund Management and reporting of the project's performance on a timely basis for the internal function and for investors in accordance with initial investment documents approved by the board.
*There is no bar on salary for a deserving/worthy candidate.