Abroad Application Education Consultant Global Pvt. Ltd. broadly known as AAEC Global is one of the leading and most sought Education Consultancies incorporated under the office of the Company Registrar of the Government of Nepal. AAEC Global is authorized to hold Education ...
Abroad Application Education Consultant Global Pvt. Ltd. broadly known as AAEC Global is one of the leading and most sought Education Consultancies incorporated under the office of the Company Registrar of the Government of Nepal. AAEC Global is authorized to hold Education Consultancy Services and Test Preparation Classes by the Ministry of Education, Nepal, and to add it is a celebrated member of the National Educational Consultancy Association (NECA).
Position: Counselor (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category General Mgmt. / Administration / Operations
- Job Location Putalisadak
- Job Level Junior Level
- Salary NRS (25K-30K) Monthly
- Education Level Bachelors
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 1 year
- Expiry date 2023-07-28
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Counseling, Communication skills, Strong interpersonal skills
- Provide academic counseling to students, including guidance on selecting courses, majors, and career paths.
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge base of academic programs and requirements to assist students in making informed decisions about their education.
- Assist students in developing educational plans and setting academic goals.
- Collaborate with faculty and academic advisors to ensure that students receive the support they need to succeed.
- Monitor student progress and provide support and guidance when needed.
- Assist with recruitment and outreach efforts to attract prospective students to the institution.
- Participate in student retention efforts and support initiatives to help students succeed academically and personally.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in higher education and academic counseling.
- Bachelor's degree in education, counseling or a related field.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with others.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Familiarity with higher education policies and procedures.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with students, faculty and staff.