- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer queries.
- Management and resolve customer complaints.
- Place customer orders in the computer system.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisor.
- Provide service information to customers.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software.
- Process requests.
- Route calls to appropriate resources.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls.
- Follow up customer calls where necessary.
- Upsell services.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications.
- Prior experience in a call center environment will be prefered.
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles.
- Excellent data entry and typing skills.
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately.
- Should be able to work night shifts.
|Education :||Intermediate +2|
To apply send in your CV and Application at email@example.com. Also please do not forget to mention the post you are applying for when sending in your CV and application.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Lalitpur