Senior Executive Web Communications
|Job Location :||Baluwatar, Kathmandu|
|No. of vacancies :||1|
|Viewed :||2946 times|
|Experience :||At least two years prior experience engaging in activities closer to the job responsibilities of the position as mentioned above.|
|Job category :||IT&Telecommunication|
|Job type :||Full Time|
|Job level:||Senior Level|
|Salary :||Negotiable(As per potential Candidates)|
|Educational qualification :||Undergraduate (Bachelors level of education) in any discipline. Related discipline would be an added advantage|
|Posted date :||2018-06-04|
|Expiry date :||2018-06-16|
|Days left :||Expired|
- Acting as Administrator for HCI’s different website: Keeping the websites consistently updated aesthetically, technically and with latest contents (Videos, Pics, Content and so on). Major written contents are provided by the HCI senior management team, but the incumbent must be capable of completing standard edits himself/herself.
- Maintaining HCI Social Media sites: Working as the administrator of all social media sites of HCI (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, You tube and others), keep updating them with latest communication information. The incumbent will be guided in this job by HCI senior management team and the CEO. The responsibility will include making a weekly report of social media updates by the incumbent as well as other senior staff of HCI.
- Promoting sponsored social media posts: Guided by HCI’s directions and budget, boost different posts on Facebook, promote other social media posts and videos to maximize the reach to the target audience.
- Populating and Maintaining HCI’s Photo and Video Database: Keep a tab on all photos/videos generated at HCI during the course of its program/operational activities as well as events. Maintain the already developed database by adding/updating tags on them for easy access in future.
- Designing and maintaining Hashtags, Online Banners, and e-letters: In consultation with program staff, Design banners for Facebook ads, pages and groups and also for occasional events. Ensure the use of consistent hashtags, and keep a tab on its spread. Develop and update e-letters with hyperlinks to web content including pages and videos.
- Create and Maintain Google Docs and Online Surveys of HCI: Keep track of existing google docs and online surveys, and develop new ones as required.
- Any other related job: As advised by supervisor.
- Good Knowledge of Standard Content Management System (CMS) such as WordPress, Drupal for editing/updating standard sites
- Good control over Photoshop application
- Undergraduate (Bachelors level of education) in any discipline. Related discipline would be an added advantage
- Should have sound knowledge of digital media marketing strategies.
- Sound Knowledge of web-development platforms would be an added advantage.
- Good Knowledge of all the application of Google Drive such as Google docs, Google spreadsheets, Google Forms, etc.
- At least two years prior experience engaging in activities closer to the job responsibilities of the position as mentioned above.
Please send an application to email@example.com by 16th June, 2018 alongside proof of your job experience. Hyperlinks to your previous work would be appreciated. A phone interview would precede one or more face to face interviews before an applicant is selected for the job.