|Job Location :||Kathmandu|
|No. of vacancies :||1|
|Viewed :||2316 times|
|Experience :||Minimum 1-2 years of experience in related field|
|Job category :||Accounting\Finance|
|Job type :||Full Time|
|Job level:||Senior Level|
|Educational qualification :||Bachelor's Degree|
|Posted date :||2018-04-11|
|Expiry date :||2018-04-26|
|Days left :||6 days left|
- Keep, maintain and preserve all books of accounts, documents, vouchers, contracts and other records concerning the business.
- Handle tax & vat , prepare balance sheet
- Develop systems so cooperatives are able to track and report loan collection/ repayment using appropriate instruments.
- Review accounting transactions for completeness, internal accuracy, and conformity with established accounting classifications.
- Build accounting related proficiency and capacity of Managers and Mangement Committees.
- Must have good analytical and communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of at-least one Accounting Software relevant to business accounting.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to work independently.