|Job Location :||Kuleshwor, Kathmandu|
|No. of vacancies :||few|
|Viewed :||2469 times|
|Experience :||Must have experienced of 1 or 2 years in marketing of FMCG products.|
|Job category :||Sales/Business Development|
|Job type :||Full Time|
|Job level:||Mid Level|
|Salary :||Negotiable(As per potential candidates)|
|Educational qualification :||Diploma|
|Posted date :||2018-01-02|
|Expiry date :||2018-01-14|
|Days left :||Expired|
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales