|Job Location :||Chitwan|
|No. of vacancies :||1|
|Viewed :||3153 times|
|Experience :||Minimum 3 years of experience in related field|
|Job category :||Sales/Business Development|
|Job type :||Full Time|
|Job level:||Senior Level|
|Salary :||Negotiable(As per potential Candidates)|
|Educational qualification :||Bachelor's Degree|
|Posted date :||2018-06-11|
|Expiry date :||2018-06-19|
|Days left :||Expired|
- Outreach, recruitment and supervision of Area Managers
- Training of Area Managers (with support from CEO and Training Officer)
- Supporting Area Managers to recruit entrepreneurs
- Continuous gathering of feedback from entrepreneurs and Area Managers to assess performance
- Creating incentive scheme to retain the network
- Develop sales strategies and engage Area Managers to enact strategies
- Prepare monthly network performance report to the management team
- Continuous gathering of consumer research and feedback to inform product mix
- Market research to source and test products to meet consumer demand
- Evaluation of products against the Kalpavriksha selection criteria
- Developing relationships with suppliers - domestic and international - to ensure best terms
- Work closely with the Area Managers and Operations Manager to ensure the right product mix is available to the network in a timely and cost efficient manner.
- Develop and create a relationship with institution/ organizations for developing strong Business to Business network
- Sales Manager will report to CEO and has to work in coordination with Operations Manger
- Sales Manager will manage Area Manager
Strategy & Planning
- Skilled on Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes and Market Knowledge
- Strong desire to support rural women in Nepal to become community business leaders known for outstanding customer service
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management/ Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a business organization.
- Experience in Sales
- Experience facilitating business-related training programs
- Experience in record-keeping is desirable
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and online applications such as Box and Dropbox.
- Strong time management and organizational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Should be a graduate and preferably with a Diploma / Degree in Marketing Management or an M.B.A with specialisation in Marketing.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in the sales and marketing function.
- Field Salesforce Management experience. Should have directly managed a sales team of between 10 to 25 no’s.
- Should currently be in a role of a Assistant Sales Manager or a Sales Manager in his current organisation.
- Should be willing to travel at least 10 to 15 days in a month.
- Should be willing to work with the poor and underprivileged communities.
- Should have good working knowledge of the geography/ topography of Nepal.Should have in general good knowledge and should have worked in more than one districts in Nepal.
- Should like meeting people and talking to them about their problems, aspirations needs and issues in an empathetic manner.
- The person should be based in Chitwan and we would prefer that he / she belongs to Chitwan. Only when the placement agency says that they cannot provide a candidate from Chitwan that we should be willing to look at a candidate from Kathmandu or some other part of the country.
- Should be able to work without supervision. Honesty and Integrity are very important requirements.
- The prospective candidate should be able to provide 2 good professional “ Referees” out of which one could be a superior ( previous Boss or a senior ) and the other could be a professional colleague ( like a Co- Worker). Sitaji
- Comfortable working via email / Skype with people inside and outside Nepal