|Job Location :||Rudrapur, Uttarakhand Ajmer, Rajasthan|
|No. of vacancies :||2|
|Viewed :||514 times|
|Experience :||Four year or above|
|Job category :||Others|
|Job type :||Full Time|
|Job level:||Senior Level|
|Educational qualification :||Master in|
|Posted date :||2019-02-07|
|Expiry date :||2019-02-14|
|Days left :||Expired|
1. Responsible for ensuring food products meet standards set by both their companies and regulatory
2. Train quality assurance employees and oversee manufacturing and production processes.
3. Meet with other supervisors and inspect facilities for compliance with standards, determining
methods to resolve any issues that arise. They may review customer feedback and respond to any
4. Prepare reports on food quality status to relay to owners and upper-level management and may
keep records of all tests and inspections that have been conducted.
5. Expected to be familiar with include the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
6. Monitors and maintains the laboratory quality assurance database; develops, maintains, and
reviews quality control charts; prepares or reviews the preparation of control limits, detection limits,
and action levels for laboratory analyses.
7. Setting quality assurance compliance objectives to achieve the targets.
8. Supervising technical team in carrying out checks and tests.
9. Contemplating the application of health and safety, and environmental standards.
10. Directs, through intermediate personnel, workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to
ensure continuous control over materials, facilities, and products
Qualification: Bachelors/Masters in relevant field
Experience: 4 years + in FMCG sector
Must be flexible to travel anywhere.
Meticulous attention to detail, especially with regard to food hygiene and safety.
Please send the cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
invalid login, please try again with correct email and password.