|Job Location :||Hetauda, Janakpur, Dhangadi, Mirchaiya, Birgunj, Gaighat, Nijgadh, Kohalpur, Dang, Inaruwa, Mahendranagar, Pokhara, Jaleshwor, Rajbiraj, Parsa|
|No. of vacancies :||15|
|Viewed :||5769 times|
|Experience :||Minimum experience in Financial institutions or co-operatives.|
|Job category :||Accounting\Finance|
|Job type :||Full Time|
|Job level:||Mid Level|
|Educational qualification :||Graduate(Bachelor's)|
|Posted date :||2018-07-26|
|Expiry date :||2018-08-11|
|Days left :||Expired|
- Evaluates loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness.
- Improves loan applications and documentation by informing applicant of additional requirements.
- Rejects loans by explaining deficiencies to applicants.
- Approves loans by issuing checks or forwarding applications to loan committee.
- Completes loan contracts by explaining provisions to applicant; obtaining signatures and notarizations; collecting fees.
- Helps customers by answering questions; responding to requests.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping loan information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes bank mission by completing related results as needed.
- Candidates with 2 Wheeler License.
- Extensive Travel as per company rules
- Only Male Local candidates are Preferred
- Computer literate with excellent communication skills with proficiency in both Nepali and English Languages
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at 9801178852