H.R Recruiting Officer
|Job Location :||Thapagaun, Newbaneshwor, Kathmandu|
|No. of vacancies :||2|
|Viewed :||3261 times|
|Experience :||0 to any years|
|Job category :||Human Resource /Org.Development|
|Job type :||Full Time|
|Job level:||Mid Level|
|Salary :||15,000 to 20,000|
|Educational qualification :||Bachelors with 1 year of relevant work experience or MBA Fresher|
|Posted date :||2018-03-11|
|Expiry date :||2018-03-26|
|Days left :||Expired|
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Develop and track measurable facets of the recruiting and hiring process so that the processes are transparent and measurable.
- Work with hiring managers on recruiting planning meetings.
- Create job descriptions.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Post openings in online venues, and in other position appropriate venues.
- Create contacts within the industry.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential candidates.
- Assist in interviewing and selecting employees on site.
- Perform other special projects as assigned.
- Experience with recruiting, technical recruiting a plus.
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Masters degree in Humann resources is required.
- Zero to two years of human resources, administrative experience preferred.
Education and Experience:
- No telephone calls will be entertained.
- Shortlisted candidates only will be called for an interview.
- Candiate qualifying above job description can also email there recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.