Hamri Bahini Employment Service Fellow
|Job Location :||Nepalgunj|
|No. of vacancies :||1|
|Viewed :||2559 times|
|Experience :||Experienced preferred in related field|
|Job category :||NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects|
|Job type :||Full Time|
|Job level:||Mid Level|
|Salary :||Negotiable(As per potential Candidates)|
|Educational qualification :||At least a Bachelor’s degree in gender studies or business studies preferred, or any other related field|
|Posted date :||2018-06-04|
|Expiry date :||2018-06-16|
|Days left :||Expired|
- Conduct door-door and social media reach-out in all potential areas for both employees and employers.
- Create the employer and employee database through data entry.
- Respond to inquiries received, fix interviews, match employment, negotiate salaries and benefits.
- Provide replacement service as and when needed while solving the problems at hand.
- Conduct follow-up meetings and collect due revenues from employer and employee after employment placement has been secured.
- Engage volunteers in outreach, marketing and promotion activities and challenges including any other daily engagement work of Hamri Bahini Employment Placement Service as needed.
- Fill the monitoring and evaluation forms once employment is secured, and document it both in online database and manually, and maintain manual registers.
Fellows in the different fellowship programs are expected to gain a business acumen from the learning experience and contribute to furthering the businesses in an innovative manner.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in gender studies or business studies preferred, or any other related field
- Motivated and committed to work for women’s rights and empowerment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Good grasp of local languages
- Ability to maintain client relationships
E-mail us your CV and a letter of interest, describing a situation that you are or were involved in, illustrating your suitability for the applied role at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicant must mention the position/s applied for in the e-mail subject line. Submission Deadline- 5 PM, 16th June, 2018. A phone interview will precede one or more face to face interviews before an applicant is selected for the job. Preference will be given to candidates belonging to the ethnic groups from the Mid and Far-Western region.
We do not hire “employees”. We welcome “team players.”