Front Desk Officer
|Job Location :||Thapagau, New-Baneshwor|
|No. of vacancies :||2|
|Viewed :||1149 times|
|Experience :||Experienced preferred in related field|
|Job category :||Secretarial/Front Desk/Receptionist|
|Job type :||Full Time|
|Job level:||Entry Level|
|Educational qualification :||Bachelor's Degree|
|Posted date :||2018-04-16|
|Expiry date :||2018-05-01|
|Days left :||11 days left|
- Answer incoming telephone calls determine the purpose of callers, and forwards call to appropriate personnel and departments.
- Greet visitors/guests/members professionally, determining the nature and purpose of visit.
- Direct and escort visitors/guests/members to appropriate destination or waiting rooms.
- Monitor visitors’ access and issues being faced.
- Collect, sort, distribute and prepare correspondence, mail, messages and courier deliveries.
- Schedule appointments maintaining & updating calendars, reminding respective personnel of the appointments.
- Receive payments, record receipts for services and handle and reconcile all petty cash daily.
- Take and resolve complaints from customers and public being positive to negative criticism.
- Support the Mission, Vision and core values of the company.
- Assist with Admin and HR tasks as needed.
- Reports to work on time
- Has a positive attitude towards the job and the Industry
- Recognizes positive and negative aspects of the job
- Possesses maturity in judgment
- Appears business like
- Maintains control and composure in difficult situations