Finance & Compliance Manager
|Job Location :||Kathmandu|
|No. of vacancies :||1|
|Viewed :||2394 times|
|Experience :||At least 5 years' relevant experience|
|Job category :||Accounting\Finance|
|Job type :||Full Time|
|Job level:||Senior Level|
|Educational qualification :||M. Com/MBA (Specialization in Finance)|
|Posted date :||2018-08-08|
|Expiry date :||2018-08-22|
|Days left :||1 day left|
- The candidate is expected to support both the Managing Director & the Commercial Director on all aspects of financial issues
- Prepare annual budgets and monthly forecasting and undertake variance analysis
- Perform analysis and reporting of client-chargeable time from timesheets
- Process ledger transactions and ensure all cost and estimate approvals and analysis are done in a timely and efficient manner
- Prepare financial reporting including internal management reporting and external/ statutory reporting
- Manage cash flow, including vendor payments and credit control
- Oversee external accounting advisors and processes, including annual audit; Manage client and supplier contracts
- Ensure strict compliance of our international policies and procedures related to our internal audit, as well as local laws
- Prepare and submit relevant monthly financial reports to the region
- The person will have a minimum of five years' of management accounting experience
- Preferably M.Com/MBA with specialization in Finance from a well-reputed business school and be grounded in all aspect of financial management.
- Business maturity, discretion and good judgment are essential qualifications for the role, as are strong communication and collaboration skills as well as a proactive approach.
- The Candidate is expected to play a pivotal role at our Company and will be an important member of the management team.
- Advise management to formulate policies and procedures within the local legal framework
- Ensure legal and internal audit compliance
- Conduct legal compliance audit; Coordinate with banks and financial institutions for documentation; Coordinate with the relevant Government and legal bodies to maintain healthy corporate relationship in the long-run
NOTE: Preference will be given to candidates who are able to provide robust advice regarding corporate legal & secretarial matters involving the Agency’s operations and be able to manage all statutory compliance, maintain all statutory records/register as per the Companies Act; vet and draft various license & lease agreements, draft resolutions for Board Meetings, NDAs, Compliance Certifications, Agency Agreements etc.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume at Joydeb.Chakravarty@jwt.com