Admin and Finance Officer
|Job Location :||Nepalgunj|
|No. of vacancies :||1|
|Viewed :||7395 times|
|Experience :||At least 2 years’ experience in handling finance and administration (or managing administrative systems) in an organization preferred|
|Job category :||General Mgmt. / Administration|
|Job type :||Full Time|
|Job level:||Mid Level|
|Salary :||Negotiable(As per potential Candidates)|
|Educational qualification :||Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or other closely related field|
|Posted date :||2018-06-04|
|Expiry date :||2018-06-16|
|Days left :||Expired|
- Ensure enforcement of administrative rules and regulations in the office and supervise support staff to ensure all systems are in working condition.
- Provide logistical support during events, programs and day to day activities including submission of utilities bills and kitchen bills to Head of Finance and Admin.
- Handle cash funds and facilitate to run the SIBI Hub programs smoothly by assisting the fellow to maintain records of purchase, sales, inventory and financial records.
- Facilitate procurement process as Secretary of the Procurement Committee and complete all required documentation to finalize the procurement process.
- Maintain and report staffs’ e-attendance, leave record, visitor book and maintain inventory of stationary supplies.
- Assist in preparation of internal and external financial reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or other closely related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in handling finance and administration (or managing administrative systems) in an organization preferred
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel
- Proactive and a strong team player
- Two-wheeler license holder (Preferable)
E-mail us your CV and a letter of interest, describing a situation that you are or were involved in, illustrating your suitability for the applied role at email@example.com.
Applicant must mention the position/s applied for in the e-mail subject line. Submission Deadline- 5 PM, 16th June, 2018. A phone interview will precede one or more face to face interviews before an applicant is selected for the job. Preference will be given to candidates belonging to the ethnic groups from the Mid and Far-Western region.
We do not hire “employees”. We welcome “team players.”