Himalaya Airlines launched its first direct scheduled flight to Doha, nbsp;Qatar  from May 31, 2016. The airline flies its new Airbus 320-214  fromKathmandu  to Doha  on a regular basis. The flight route has convenient timings, departing from Kathmandu  at 2300 hours (Local Time), and landing at 0130 hours (Local Time) in Doha. Similarly, the return flight will depart at 0230 hours from Doha and land in Kathmandu at 1015 hours the next day.
- job position
- : Various Positions
- : Himalayan Times
- job location
- : Kathmandu
- no. of vacancies
- : 3 each
- : Any
- job category
- : Transport/Freight
- job type
- : Full Time
- : Negotiable
- educational qualification
- : Bachelor Degree in related field.
- posted date
- : 2016-07-27
- expiry date
- : 2016-08-11
- days left
- : Expired
Department:- Corporate Office.
Chinese/English Interpreter (1Nos):-
- Graduate from a chinese University with major in English
- Excellent command of Written & spoken Chinese as well as English.
- Good knowledge of MS Office computer package.
- Responsible for tanslating reports from English to Chinese & Chinese to English.
- Draft business letters, reports,etc.in Chinese as well as English.
- Check translations of technical terms & terminology to ensure that they are accurate & remain consistent throughout translation revisions.
- Complile terminology & information to be used in translations,including technical terms such as those for legal or official materials.
- Proofread, edit & revise translated materials.
- Performs related duties as required.
Department:- Flight Safety.
Flight Safety Information Management Officer (1Nos):-
- Graduate Engineer (Aeronautical/Mechanical/Electronic).
- 1years of work experience in a similar position.
- Excellent analytical & report writing skills.
- Excellent command of written & spoken English.
- Electronic Data Base Management experience, MS office knowledge,Planning & organizing skill.
- Presentation skills.
- Responsible for managing & developing the SMS database.
- Responsible for distribution of safety information across the organization.
- Work with electronic information, online databases,content management systems & internet resources, as well as traditional library materials.
- Help Flight Safety Manager for content development & incident Investigation.
- Select, manage & acquire resources-both hard copy & electronic- to meet the requirement for SMS & Incident Investigation.
- Classify,collate & store information for trend analysis & develop awareness materials.
- Develop & manage electronic resources using online databases & content management systems.
- Write & edit reports, publications & websites content.
- Develop & manage internal information resources & networks via intranet sites.
- Provide user education via leaflets, presentations & safety publications.
Flight Safety Dangerous Goods Management Officer (1Nos):-
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent.
- Dangerous Goods Regulation Knowledge.
- Aviation Audit experience preferable.
- Good presentation & decision making skills.
- Excellent command in written & spoken English.
- Proficiency in MS office skills.
- Monitor & control all of the dangerous goods on all the flights through the network to meet company regulatory requirement.
- Provide guidance to all reservation & sales staff throughout the network.
- Monitor requirements concerning carriage of Dangerous Goods & other related articles.
- Evaluate trends on non-compliance by CAAN throughout the network & highlight them to the Management in order to take corrective actions.