Position: Assistant Regional Manager (Recent Job)
- No. of Openings 1
- Industry Manufacturing
General Mgmt. / Administration / Operations
(General Mgmt. / Administration)
- Job Location N/AKailali District
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Masters
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 3 + years
- Expiry date Feb 29, 2024 (6 days left)
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Team Management, Management , Leadership
- Oversee the sales activities of the organization’s product/service in a particular region
- Provide quality leadership for company’s internal and external customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding company’s values at all times: inclusive of constructive problem solving, facilitating creative improvements, and inspiring others
- Achieve regional targets and also establish environment and foundation for future sales growth.
- Direct the selling activities within the region, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions.
- Efficiently manage regional staffs and dealer relationship. Work in conjunction with them to ensure sales target is being achieved.
- Lead the regional sales team, inclusive of managing performance, coaching, mentoring, hiring and career development.
- Responsible for regional sales forecasting and sales tracking
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability. Disseminate information to regional sales team, dealers, corporate team and sales operations.
- Maintain regular and timely interaction with team members and dealers to establish long term, successful account relationship
- Maintain thorough knowledge of company products and services at all times
- Ensure proper execution and documentation of sales activities including timely and accurate submission of reports
- Setting a clear vision and goals for the sales team to achieve targeted performance in new and used vehicles sales
- Engaging and motivating team to achieve key goals, performance expectation and best practice processes
- Driving the business through high level of involvement in the day-to-day operations
- Managing the negotiation and financing processes with sales team ensuring that customer understand their vehicle purchase options and pricing
- Implement regional sales programs by developing field sales action plan.
- Coordinating the appropriate supply of new and used vehicles and ordering/acquiring vehicle inventory accordingly
- Meeting with dealers on making recommendation on both short and long range advertising plans, sales promotions, staffing needs, lease promotions and compensation plan
- BBA/BBS/MBA/MBS having at least 3+ years of working experience in 2 Wheeler Division
- In-depth knowledge of automobile market of Nepal.
- Sound knowledge of Automobile business process.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Highly creative, innovative, out of the box thinker.
Candidates are requested to apply with an updated CV at [email protected]
Note: Please mention the position as " Assistant Regional Manager - 2W" on the subject.