2017-07-12 4782 Negotiable
- To check in for duty according to schedule and to serve in the restaurants, ensuring that the service for their station meets the expectations of the guests and meets the standards set by the company.
- To provide the same standard of service for both open seating and assigned seating.
- To act as liaison between the guests and the management in regards with any problems in their stations.
- To ensure the best possible dining experience for all guests and to provide special attention to guests with special needs and dietary requirements.
- To follow work schedules, section plans and rotations and to do any additional duties as scheduled by the superior and as required.
- To ensure a smooth and efficient service during meal hours through constant communication with the guests and the kitchen.
- To ensure that all equipment is properly and securely stored away when not on duty.
- To report work orders to superiors when deficiencies are noted or when maintenance is required and to follow up on the work orders in a timely manner.
- To complete a work registration form correctly every month and to submit it to the superior in a timely manner.
- To adhere to all company policies and procedures, manuals and directives.
- To be cost conscious with the use of consumables.
- To be cost conscious with the use of cleaning materials and linen.
- To keep crockery and glassware breakages to a minimum.
- To ensure that company property is maintained properly and treated with respect at all times
- To properly use personal protective equipment in work areas at all times.
- To practice safe lifting techniques at all times.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English & Hindu. Knowledge of any additional language is a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have very good organizational skills and show attention to detail.
- Must have initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure.
- Must be service minded with an outgoing, charming and friendly personality.
|Education :||Completion of Higher Secondary School is advantageous.|
|Minimum Experience:||Minimum 2 years proven experience in a luxury hotel property as a Waitress|
- Industry: Food/Beverages
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Bhairahawa