2017-09-07 2163 views As per organization's rules and regulations.
Translate Program related documents.
Interpret/translate during training for teachers and pyschosocial suppport (PSS) program at school.
Play an advice role during a program.
Support in pre-post Draw A Person inn The Rain (DAPR) by translating and entering data.
Assist the psychological counselor to connduct PSS program for teachers and students.
Ensure a strong rapport with schools, teachers,students and communities especially parents of target students.
Support in developing and designing learning resources for the PSS program.
Play active role in collecting, storing and distributing PSS learning materials/resources maintain a high level of transparency.
- Good translation/interpretation skills and a high degree of command in both English and Nepali Language.
- Strong communication skills: capable of interacting with diverse groups of people.
- Good interpersonal skills: articulate and diplomatic.
- Flexible to work under pressure.
- Willing to travel to and stay in remote and rural areas.
|Education :||Bachelor Degree in any relevant discipline.|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||Fresher or experience both can apply.|
Interested candidates are requested to send the most recent CV along with duly filled Employment application form (which can be downloaded at http://gninepal.org/work-with-us/career/)
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Nuwakot