Trainee Dealer- Ladies Preferred
2017-07-14 1491 views 12,000-15,000
- Conduct table games as per the set company procedures.
- Maintain table game integrity in order to deter cheating and scams from occurring on the table.
- Orient players and answer questions regarding game rules & regulations and casino policies and procedures.
- Receive, verify and record patron’s cash transactions. Exchange paper currency for playing chips.
- Check to ensure that all players have placed bets in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Pay winning and collect losing bets as established by the company rules and procedures.
- Inform customers of promotions and reward programs.
- Report to the Reporting Manager any complaints, disputes, queries, comments from guests.
- Properly turn-over relevant information regarding the game, players and other significant incidents to incoming dealer
- Must be able to communicate in Hindi and English.
- Knowledge of any other languages would be an added benefit.
|Education :||Minimum +2 Pass|
|Minimum Experience:||Freshers may apply|
Interested candidates can also send their CV at email@example.com
- Industry: Hospitality
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu