2016-08-02 1605 views Negotiable
- Arranges reservations and routing for passengers at request of Ticket Agent.
- Examines passenger ticket or pass to direct passenger to specified area for loading.
- Plans route and computes ticket cost, using schedules, rate books, and computer.
- Reads coded data on tickets to ascertain destination, marks tickets, and assigns boarding pass.
- Assists passengers requiring special assistance to board or depart conveyance.
- Informs travel agents in other locations of space reserved or available.
- Sells and assembles tickets for transmittal or mailing to customers.
- Having high attention to details.
- Being able to work with a team.
- Having good negotiation skills.
- Being creative.
- Having good communication skills.
|Education :||Intermediate level or 10+2 completed|
|Total Positions:||4 Position|
- Industry: Others
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu