2017-09-12 7221 negotiable
- Excellent interpersonal and coordination skills
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Should have good presentation and communication skills both verbal and written (English & Nepali)
- Excellent knowledge of computer with Ms-word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Should posses the knowledge of ticketing
- Responsible for product bundling like hotel accommodation, ticketing, tour, car rentals, etc. to create great and memorable travel experience of clientele
- Coordinating and maintaining good relationship with tour operators, vendors, suppliers, partners, etc.
- Use promotional techniques to sell itinerary tour packages
- Handling issues, complaints and providing immediate solution during the travel of clientele and receiving suggestions and feedback
- Manage the schedules of the travel group and look after the finance
- Creating innovative itineraries and tour packages
|Minimum Experience:||6 months|
- Industry: Travel/Leisure
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu