- Interrupt busy lines if an emergency warrants.
- Keep records of calls placed and received, and of related toll charges.
- Listen to customer requests, referring to alphabetical or geographical directories to answer questions and provide telephone information.
- Monitor automated systems for placing collect calls and intervene for a callers needing assistance.
- Observe signal lights on switchboards, and dial or press buttons to make connections.
- Offer special assistance to persons such as those who are unable to dial or who are in emergency situations.
|Job Location:||Gyaneshwor, Kathmandu|
|Minimum Experience:||Fresher's are encouraged to apply|
|Apply Before:||6 days left|
- Industry: Telephone Operator
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Gyaneshwor, Kathmandu