HR policy Administration :
- Facilities HR Policy Administration and ensure that HR policy has been adhered to and compiled with by all staff. Ensure timely advice to senior management.
- Human Resource Committee (HRC): Present ideas/issues. & other HR related matters etc. to the HR Committee. Draft minutes of the HR committee eficiently. Escalates information on staff relsted isisues and advice HRC as appropriate.
- Budgeting/Operational support : Monitor and coordinate annual headcount and training budget plans, resources(material and equipment) and hiring wchedules. Followt through these hiring schedules and training budger and schedules. Ensure all department/unit heads adhere to these schedules.
- Recruitment: Efficiently process the recruitment/ resourcing / transfer of staff from all levels. ensuring that the best are selected. Ensure all staff are familier eith and sign the Code of Conduct within a week of their joining the company.
- Human Resource Information System (HRIS) : Ensure effective use of HRIS data in facilitating HR Committee meetings to support effective decision-making in staff related matters.
- Efficiently process the recruitment / resourcing / transfer of staff from all levels, ensuring that the best are selected. Ensure Recruitment Process Operating Instruction (RPOI) is followed and adhered to at all times.
- Training & Orientation : Co-ordinate internal and external trainings.
- Job descriptions: Ensure that job description of every staff is revised in a timely manner and as and when required actively liaise with department heads.
- Performance Management : Ensure Performance Evaluation are conducted on time. Support the performance management and reward and/or incentive process.
- Staff Leave: Monitoring of utilization of leave and attendance as per Employee Service Rules.
- Staff Attendance: Monitor staff attendances on a daily basis and on staff request adjust the attendance as appropriate.
- Staff payroll: Ensure staff payroll and staff related reimbursements (such as Overtime Payment, Holiday, etc.) are prcessed on time.
- Compensation Management: Recommend new ideas as to how compensation can be managed effectively.
- Reporting: Report to HR Committee and VP Operations on a monthly basis for any anomalies or zero tolerance activities in any of the above HR areas.
- Staff wellness: Look after staff wellness in a proactive and creative manner.
- Staff Satisfaction Surveys: Conduct staff satisfaction surveys in-house or liaise with external HR Consultant as and when required.
- Facilities Compliance Administration and ensure that social compliace policy has been adhered to and compiled with by all vendors. Ensure timely advice to senior management.
- Efficiently process the factory visit/ documentation/ draw corrective action plan and follow up accordingly so that it is followed and adhered to at all times.
- Assist in Social audit activities.
- Prepare report.
- Identify and evaluate the sustainibility and compliance workflow.
- Prepare the metrics for factory inspection and make corrective action plan accordingly.
Paldorje Education Fund (CSR activities):
- Manage administration worl of PEF.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Good HR knowlwdge (policies, procedures, products, etc)
- Good Knowlwdge of Labor law, Bonus law, and Tax law.
- Strong computer skills, MS Office Applications, e-mails, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written skill in English and Nepali-creating positive stories in Social Media would be a plus.
- Excellent planning, organizing, co-ordination, communication, delegation, decision-making and team effectiveness skills.
- Is caring and has personality to be able to work with people.
- Emotionally Resilient.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiations and presentation skills.
|Industry:||Human Resource /Org.Development|
|Education :||Bachelor/Master's Degree|
|Job Location:||Darbar marg|
|Career Level:||Senior Level|
|Minimum Experience:||3 years with master degree and 5 years with bachelor degree|
Interested candidates please send your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Industry: Human Resource /Org.Development
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Darbar marg