- Responsible for overall inventory control.
- Ascertain requirement of equipments and other material.
- Ensure timely supply of equipment.
- Assist in procurement. Arrange for logistics for purchase of equipments.
- Coordinate with supervisors and technical personnel for verification of goods received and identify damages / discrepancies.
- Ensure adequate stock level is maintained.
- Review invoices, reports, records, and ensure full accuracy.
- Prepare and submit reports to supervisor within the prescribed schedule.
- Take appropriate measures to ensure safety and easy accessibility of goods in store.
- Supervise and train subordinates.
- Other jobs as assigned.
- Must have good understanding of financial concepts related to inventory control, fixed assets and depreciation, etc.
- Must have knowledge of the Government's Taxation Policy.
- Hands on experience in using Tally Software.
- Proficient in using MS-Office Package.
|Education :||Bachelors Complete|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||3 years|
- Industry: Others
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu