- The Senior Research and Advocacy Officer works at a national level to provide technical and managerial leadership for operation research and advocacy of family planning program.
- This position is responsible for the development and implementation of strategies and work plans including budget to ensure that program goals and objectives are met.
- This includes providing strategic inputs for annual work plans, analysis of programmatic results, and technical support on operational research, SBC approaches, identification and resolution of challenges to ensure successful implementation of program activities.
- At least Master’s degree in public health and other related disciplines
- At least seven years of experience working at national level, especially in conducting operation research and advocacy in family planning programs
- Knowledgeable on key government policies, guidelines and recent updates on reproductive health rights, especially family planning
- Strong written and spoken communications skills in English and Nepali languages
- Strong consultative, negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Willing to travel up to 25% in the project areas
|Education :||Masters Level|
|Career Level:||Senior Level|
|Minimum Experience:||7 years|
Commitment to Diversity
Ipas is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, genetic information, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu