Senior Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Expert
2017-01-06 3411 views Negotiable
- Assist in Upgrading the M&E framework in consolation with the CDP team and other stakeholders to ensure it meets project requirements.
- Co-ordinate the implementation of M&E activities and provide capacity enhancement support where required.
- Lead the overal qualitative studies, and prepare their periodical reports.
- Prepare checklists/guidelines and overall approach for the rapid assessments.
- Support the role out and functioning of MIS.
- Promote learning and sharing ofM&E activities.
- Analyse the end line data to develop insights to the corresponding reports, and assure the quality of report.
- Master's Degree in Economics, Management Studies or any other Related Discipline is preferred.
- Work experience with international donor agencies and their projects and programme is preferrable.
|Education :||Master Degree|
|Career Level:||Senior Level|
|Minimum Experience:||10 years|
Interested candidates should send their CV along with the short expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org followed by the position applied for the subject line.
The EOI should demonstrate why the candidates feels they are qualified for the position applied, outlining relevent experience and achievements.
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu