Senior GESI Coordinator
All Major Cities in Nepal
2017-01-11 1257 As per organization's rules and regulations.
- The overall responsibilities of Gender and Social Inclusion Coordinator (GESI) will be spearheading the strategic leadership and provide technical guidance from the gender and social inclusion perspectives in and across the program components of Safe WASH II, to ensure that the GESI is main streamed into programs and policies. She will develop, adapt and apply guidelines, strategies and work plans to ensure that gender issues are properly analyzed identified and addresses in the program and policies (WASH ODF and Post ODF program).
- She will be responsible for planning, coordination, and stakeholder (development agencies and government offices) collaboration, and advocating for Chhaupadi reduction and menstrual hygiene management in the region.The GESI will be based in Dhangadi, Kailali and provide support throughout the program.
- Having good computer knowledge and strong report writing skills are preferred.
|Education :||Bachelor's deree in any field.|
|Job Location:||All Major Cities in Nepal|
|Career Level:||Senior Level|
|Minimum Experience:||5 years|
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: All Major Cities in Nepal