All Major Cities in Nepal
2017-07-06 4644 As per the company rule
- Provide daily administrative support to senior managers and/or team
- Coordinate activities such as answering phones, various correspondence, managing calendars, video conferencing/meeting arrangements, travel arrangements, expense reimbursement, mail distribution, supply ordering and distribution, as well as ad hoc projects or requests.
- Interact and engage with all levels of internal management, clients, vendors, and senior executives in a professional manner
- Able to work independently with limited supervision while prioritizing requests based upon importance and time constraints
- Requires an understanding that these duties are complex and highly sensitive in nature requiring use of discretion and confidentiality at all time
- Serve as backup for management and other administrative staff
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to quickly gain a strong command of new systems (P2P, Citi Travel & Expense).
- Multi-tasking, organizing, and attention to detail, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Energetic, flexible, and responsive team player with the interest to take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able work hilly region and remote area.
- Must be 18 years and not exceed 35years.
- Advertisment number 4/074/075
- Exam type- Written and Interview.
|Education :||10+2 or above|
|Job Location:||All Major Cities in Nepal|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||minimum 1 years experience in related field|
- Industry: Bank/Financial Institution
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: All Major Cities in Nepal