2017-07-05 4974 views As per the company rule
- Provide daily administrative support to senior managers and/or team
- Coordinate activities such as answering phones, various correspondence, managing calendars, video conferencing/meeting arrangements, travel arrangements, expense reimbursement, mail distribution, supply ordering and distribution, as well as ad hoc projects or requests.
- Interact and engage with all levels of internal management, clients, vendors, and senior executives in a professional manner
- Able to work independently with limited supervision while prioritizing requests based upon importance and time constraints
- Requires an understanding that these duties are complex and highly sensitive in nature requiring use of discretion and confidentiality at all time
- Serve as backup for management and other administrative staff
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to quickly gain a strong command of new systems (P2P, Citi Travel & Expense).
- Multi-tasking, organizing, and attention to detail, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Energetic, flexible, and responsive team player with the interest to take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able work hilly region and remote area.
- Must be 18 years and not exceed 35years.
- Advertisment number 4/074/075
- Exam type- Written and Interview.
|Education :||10+2 or above|
|Job Location:||All Major Cities in Nepal|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||minimum 1 years experience in related field|
Interested and eligible Nepali Citizen are requested to deposit Rs. 250 at account number 018000008601 in the Mahalaxmi Bikash bank, Dhalkeber, Dhanusha in the name of Mithila Laghubitta Bikash Bank Ltd as an examination fee.Along with the original voucher, please fill up the form which is available in its central office Dhalkeber, Dhanusha with recent 2 passport size photo, photocopy of Citizenship, experience letter, photocopy of educational certificate.
Examination date will be published by another notice.
For downloading and viewing application form and examination materials please visit http://mlbbank.com.np
- Industry: Bank/Financial Institution
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: All Major Cities in Nepal