- Prepare Accounting Statements.
- Manage all the vouchers for proper payment and accounting treatments.
- Coordinate with various tax authorities for smooth functioning of audit operations.
- Coordinate with vendors and customers.
- Deposit advance tax and other government dues on time.
- Conduct the reconciliation activities related to concerned parties.
- Prepare and post all the VAT ledgers.
- Perform other accounting activities delegated by the higher authorities.
- Prepare Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account and Cash Flow Statement.
- Prepare various Ratio Analysis.
- Handle Distributor Claim.
- Strong Computer Operating Skills
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Tax and VAT Knowledge
- Analytical Skills
- Knowledge of Accounting Software (TALLY/SWASTIK)
- Knowledge of MS Office Package
- Bachelors in Management minimum 3 years relevant experience or Masters in Management with minimum 2-years of relevant experience.
|Education :||Bachelor's Degree in Management with minimum 3 years of relevant experience or Master's Degree in Management with minimum 2 years of relevant experience.|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
If you meet the above requirements and wish to join our dynamic team, please send your recent resume including expected salary within 7 days from the date of vacancy published to the following email address mentioning the position you are applying for in subject.
- Industry: Accounting\Finance
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu