- Communicating with target audiences and managing
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing
- Daintaining and updating customer databases;
- Conducting market research
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans
- Monitoring competitor activity;
- Supporting your superior and other colleagues.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Analytical and decision-making skills to choose
- Media, creativity to develop promotional strategies
- Understanding how psychology affects consumer behavior.
- Planning, directing and adjusting multiple campaigns calls for an ability to focus on details.
- Good interpersonal skills to work with different
- personality types
- Motivated and passionate about the work
- Good Listening Skill
- Two wheeler licence holder ( not compulory)
|Education :||+2 above|
|Minimum Experience:||Freshers are encouraged to apply|
|Apply Before:||1 day left|
Send your updated CV/Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Industry: Marketing/Advertising/Customer Ser..
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu