Research Monitoring & Evaluation Manager
2017-09-06 2280 views As per organization's rules and regulations.
- The Research, Monitoring and Evaluation (RME) Manager will lead RME related activity within CRS and support monitoring & evaluation and research of GGMS/CRS activities in Nepal.
- This will include strengthening CRS MIS systems as they relate to support RME; collaborating with MOH and partners to measure implementation strength of GGMS; providing support to social marketing research and household surveys; leading data analysis of GGMS activities and further analysis of CRS related data/surveys; and supporting documentation and knowledge management efforts.
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible technical and management experience related to social marketing research, household surveys, LQAS surveys, monitoring & evaluation, and MIS.
- Knowledge or relevant/ any specific software for M&E data analysis and MIS.
- Strong written & spoken language (both Nepali and English).
- Excellent computer skills and strong interpersonal, communication, reporting & analytical skills.
|Education :||Master’s degree or higher from a reputed institute/ university in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Demography or Public health.|
|Career Level:||Senior Level|
|Minimum Experience:||5 years|
Interested Nepalese citizens below 50 years of age meeting minimum qualifications are requested to email their applications at email@example.com application letter clearly mentioning the applied position in the subject title. Applications should be accompanied by detailed CV indicating academic and professional qualifications as well as job experience of the applicant and 3 references.
Please go through detailed TOR for the position of – Research, Monitoring and Evaluation Manager before applying.
The said TOR can be downloaded here.
Nepal CRS Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified and eligible women candidates or those from deprived background are encouraged to apply. Nepal CRS Company will contact only short listed candidates. Enquiry through telephone or email at any stage of the process will not be entertained and shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu