Research Monitoring & Evaluation Manager
2017-09-06 1950 As per organization's rules and regulations.
- The Research, Monitoring and Evaluation (RME) Manager will lead RME related activity within CRS and support monitoring & evaluation and research of GGMS/CRS activities in Nepal.
- This will include strengthening CRS MIS systems as they relate to support RME; collaborating with MOH and partners to measure implementation strength of GGMS; providing support to social marketing research and household surveys; leading data analysis of GGMS activities and further analysis of CRS related data/surveys; and supporting documentation and knowledge management efforts.
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible technical and management experience related to social marketing research, household surveys, LQAS surveys, monitoring & evaluation, and MIS.
- Knowledge or relevant/ any specific software for M&E data analysis and MIS.
- Strong written & spoken language (both Nepali and English).
- Excellent computer skills and strong interpersonal, communication, reporting & analytical skills.
|Education :||Master’s degree or higher from a reputed institute/ university in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Demography or Public health.|
|Career Level:||Senior Level|
|Minimum Experience:||5 years|
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu