Research Associate (Project Development)
2017-07-11 3804 As per the company standard
1. Roles and Responsibilities (i) scanning calls of proposals (ii) writing project proposals, (iii) writing reports etc.
Research Associate will be responsible in scanning calls of proposal and writing proposals. S/he will work under specific guidance of the Project Team Leader and other Technical Experts and responsible to contribute overall NDRI activities. S/he will report to the Executive Director (ED)/ or Program Director (PD) of NDRI and receive instructions from ED and other NDRI Board Members.
The specific tasks to be performed are as follows:
• Scanning of calls of proposals, writing proposals and project documents and research reports.
• Review of data base on the state-of-the-art information on practices of data base management, develop in presentable format and prepare reports in various formats including graphs, charts, matrix etc as required.
• Collection of primary and secondary information from the central level, regional as well as community level.
• Carry out overall planning of the project in coordination with supervisors and technical experts.
• Carry out desk analysis of the data/information and interpretation of data.
• Prepare and present reports and other deliverables for the project.
• Support NDRI Management for institutional capacity building for Quality Control and Quality assurance for research and publication
• Performs any other assignments/tasks instructed by ED/PD, Program Coordinators and other Senior Staffs.
- Priority will be given to those who have sound knowledge on scanning of proposal calls and project proposal writing.
- Annual Contract with possibilities of extension, two months of probation period
|Education :||Master degree in technical field, preferably in Science, Engineering, Technology, Social Science and Economics|
|Job Location:||Pulchowk, Lalitpur|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in related field.|
- Industry: Accounting\Finance
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Pulchowk, Lalitpur