1. Roles and Responsibilities (i) scanning calls of proposals (ii) writing project proposals, (iii) writing reports etc.
Research Associate will be responsible in scanning calls of proposal and writing proposals. S/he will work under specific guidance of the Project Team Leader and other Technical Experts and responsible to contribute overall NDRI activities. S/he will report to the Executive Director (ED)/ or Program Director (PD) of NDRI and receive instructions from ED and other NDRI Board Members.
The specific tasks to be performed are as follows:
• Scanning of calls of proposals, writing proposals and project documents and research reports.
• Review of data base on the state-of-the-art information on practices of data base management, develop in presentable format and prepare reports in various formats including graphs, charts, matrix etc as required.
• Collection of primary and secondary information from the central level, regional as well as community level.
• Carry out overall planning of the project in coordination with supervisors and technical experts.
• Carry out desk analysis of the data/information and interpretation of data.
• Prepare and present reports and other deliverables for the project.
• Support NDRI Management for institutional capacity building for Quality Control and Quality assurance for research and publication
• Performs any other assignments/tasks instructed by ED/PD, Program Coordinators and other Senior Staffs.