- Collects and analyzes information about newsworthy events to write news stories for publication or broadcast: Receives assignment or evaluates news leads and news tips to develop story idea.
- Gathers and verifies factual information regarding story through interview, observation, and research.
- Organizes material, determines slant or emphasis, and writes story according to prescribed editorial style and format standards.
- May monitor police and fire department radio communications to obtain story leads.
- May take photographs or shoot video to illustrate stories.
- May edit, or assist in editing, videos for broadcast.
- May appear on television program when conducting taped or filmed interviews or narration.
Should be flexible to working environment
|Education :||Intermediate/+2 / Bachelors Running|
|Total Positions:||7 Positions|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
- Industry: Media/News/Publishing
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu