- Provide training to managers, district coordinators, and collaborators in conducting assessments, gender and social analysis and ongoing project monitoring, and data entry into M&E System, querying and generating reports from the M&E System.
- Design survey instruments and conduct field survey activities to track KISAN II’s key performance indicators related to project outcomes.
- Ensure field data is collected and entered in a timely manner. This will involve reminding the field staff, reviewing data, making correction, and making sure double data entry is also carried out where necessary.
- Assist in inventorying existing primary and secondary data sources and assessments that may be relevant to this project.
- Participates in subcontractor field visits and audits.
- Works closely with the project staff to conduct regular and timely field visits to verify data quality and track data used in analyzing performance and documenting results.
- Communicates M&E issues, challenges and questions to M&E coordinator and help to identify solutions.
- INGO experience is strongly preferred; experience on donor-funded projects (specifically USAID) desired.
- The Regional M&E manager must be good at working with team, have good creative analytical skills and communication skills, and the ability to work in a multicultural, post-conflict environment.
|Industry:||General Mgmt. / Administration|
|Education :||Bachelor’s, preferably a master’s, degree in the agriculture, statistic, natural or social sciences or similar field.|
|Career Level:||Senior Level|
|Minimum Experience:||Minimum of five years of experience in monitoring and evaluation for agriculture or community development assistance programs in Nepal.|
Applicants must submit a cover letter and current CV to jobs.KISAN@winrock.org. Applicants should reference Regional M&E KISAN II
- Industry: General Mgmt. / Administration
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Nepalgunj