2017-12-04 4743 views Negotiable(No bar for deserving candidates)
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Strong communication skill with emphasis on verbal, written and presentation skills (Nepali and English).
Proficient knowledge of web-based tools and MS office -MS Word, Excel.
High level of secrecy and confidentiality oriented person.
Easy going, ability to handle pressure and willingness to learn attitude is preferred.
|Education :||Intermediate or above|
|Job Location:||Gyaneshwor, Kathmandu|
|Minimum Experience:||Experienced Prefered in related field|
- Industry: Secretarial/Front Desk/Receptionist
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Gyaneshwor, Kathmandu