- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
|Education :||10+2 or Bachelor's Degree|
|Job Location:||Newroad, Dharmapath|
|Minimum Experience:||Fresher/Experienced can apply|
- Industry: Secretarial/Front Desk/Receptionist
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Newroad, Dharmapath