2017-07-13 3288 views 20000+ Bonus/Incentive
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- A dynamic, qualified,dedicated with pleasant personality.
- Should have bachelor degree with age limit 22-30
- Must have competence in computer (MS-Word & Excel)
|Education :||Bachleor's Degree|
|Job Location:||Singhdurbar, Kathmandu|
|Minimum Experience:||Fresher/Experience can apply|
Interested candidates can also send their CV at email@example.com
- Industry: Secretarial/Front Desk/Receptionist
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Singhdurbar, Kathmandu