2017-07-12 4083 views Negotiable
- Greet guests at the entrance of the premises;
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of products, events, promotions and general information relating to the company;
- Arrange accommodation for guests as and when required;
- Answer phone calls, route calls to specific people and handle company inquiries;
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office;
- Resolve guest complaints and maintain record of guest complaints;
- Maintain a record of guests as they enter the premises;
- Inform guests of the company’s services and facilities;
- Maintain current data profile of guests in order to ensure that personal preferences are met;
- Perform all duties in a courteous and professional manner;
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with all related departments to run operation smoothly and fulfill guest requests;
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Must have pleasing personality and the ability to handle all kinds of people;
- Since job falls under customer service, it is necessary to have a cheerful disposition, quick reflexes and a positive attitude;
- Must be friendly, have good interactive skills and team spirit;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Proficiency in English and Hindi are must. Knowledge of a common foreign language like Chinese, German, French or Spanish is an added advantage;
- Female candidates will be given preference.
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
|Education :||Minimum Intermediate level in Hospitality Management from a recognized board or university|
|Minimum Experience:||Freshers can apply.|
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their updated Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process(es).
- Industry: Secretarial/Front Desk/Receptionist
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Bhairahawa