- Generating concepts for new radio shows.
- Planning all aspects of a show (eg scheduling, sourcing and confirming guests).
- Ensuring everything runs on schedule while the show is on-air.
- Directing presenters, content makers, assistants and other crew members.
- Making sure that the show complies with all broadcasting legislation.
- Using various broadcasting technologies such as soundboards and editing/production software.
- Keeping up to date with current aﬀairs in order that show content is topical and well-researched.
- Editing interviews/reports/conversation pieces.
- Monitoring audience numbers and tailoring a show to meet demands.
- Meeting tight deadlines.
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply
|Education :||Bachelors’ degree in relevant field|
|Total Positions:||6 Positions|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
All interested candidates including experienced and new one can submit application, updated CV along with the three referees through email at email@example.com
- Industry: Media/News/Publishing
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu