Project Coordinator (LEP and MLRP)
2017-07-15 2253 views As per National Pay Scale
- Take lead in successful completion of the Livelihood & Empowerment Project and Makwanpur Livelihoods Recovery Project activities in project districts.
- Take lead in OPAL management, annual plan and budget preparation, PGA preparation and timely grant release to the partners.
- Provide a managerial and technical leadership to the project and partner team for activity planning and implementation including budgeting, M & E and reporting.
- Ensure that partner has implemented project activities as per agreed plan and budget (activity wise and spending) and also ensure these are reported in a timely manner.
- Conduct regular field visit for project activity monitoring and quality assurance.
- Conduct training need assessment of project and partner team and organize training programme including other capacity building activities for them.
- Prepare periodic progress report of the projects and submit to the PM through Team Leader (FSL).
- Prepare case studies, process and learning documentations and reports of the projects.
- Develop effective monitoring plan and tools and ensure its effective implementation by partner team.
- Contribute significantly in conducting project related research and evaluations works such as baseline survey, mid-term review and final evaluation.
- Assist Team Leader and GROW Coordinator to implement the project related influencing and campaign works.
- Assist Team Leader and Programme Manager in fundraising initiatives such as needs assessment, concept note and proposal development.
- Maintain good relationship with district and regional level stakeholders and represent Oxfam at district and regional level forum.
- Ensure that Oxfam’s ways of working including gender equity and humanitarian principles are mainstreamed throughout the programme.
- Proven organisational and administrative skills.
- Physical fitness for travel in remote areas.
- Sensitivity to cultural differences and the ability to work in a wide variety of cultural contexts.
- Committed to Equal Opportunities (e.g. gender, race, disability).
- Capacity to remain calm under pressure and not lose sight of strategic priorities.
- Understanding on Food Security and Livelihoods issues and challenges in Nepal including the main actors and their main strategies and policies.
- Sound knowledge and working experience on business plan preparation and capacity building of cooperative societies in Nepal
- Proven experience in project management including a small team and partner NGOs.
- Good command on written and spoken English and Nepali
- Strong facilitation, report writing and monitoring skills
|Education :||A Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferable) in agriculture, management, development studies or other related disciplines|
|Job Location:||Kathmandu with frequent field visits|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||5 years experience with an INGO or any related development organisations implementing food security or economic empowerment projects|
For details and apply for this position please go through this link, https://jobs.oxfam.org.uk/vacancy/6394/description/
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu with frequent f