- Lead the livelihood project in community participation approach to implement the programs and plan of the project activities, mobilize the staff and timely report to the donor.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools.
- At least 3 hands on experience in applying strategy frameworks, concepts and methodologies in livelihood programs and a few experiences in Emergency response and DRR projects.
|Education :||Bachelor degree in Agriculture science or related fields from recognized university.|
|Career Level:||Senior Level|
|Minimum Experience:||At least 3 years|
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu