2017-09-13 2094 views As per organization's rules and regulations.
Support project team to ensure access and service utilization by the hard to reach and marginalized population as envisioned by the project and the GoN’s relevant sector.
Assist in providing logistic support to the relevant partners and the stakeholders, community and health facilities as required.
Provide assistance to district team for process documentation and share the key learning/findings
in appropriate form national and sub-national level in coordination with Knowledge Management
and M&E Specialist.
Preparing orientation materials and assist in publishing audio-visual communication materials
development and update as appropriate.
Participate and contribute in relevant program planning meetings and workshops organized by
relevant sectors, partners and stakeholders.
Help to establish an agreed-upon criteria for handover at the onset of the program implementation.
- Sound knowledge and experience in newborn, infant and child health initiatives.
- Competency in facilitating/ managing,coordinating and organizing events and trainings with GoN/MoH.
- Familiarity with the national health system; structures and functions.
- Sound knowledge of health policies, periodic plans and the program priorities and protocols.
- Strong conceptual thinking, analytical skills and strategies development.
- Excellent speaking, understanding and writing English and Nepali with good interpersonal and
- Strong ability to work in a team and coordinate tasks and responsibilities in multi-sector approach.
- Proven initiative, flexibility and ability to prioritize in a demanding environment.
|Education :||Masters Degree in Public Health or related social science.|
|Career Level:||Senior Level|
|Minimum Experience:||At least 3 years of experience in a similar field in health sector at national/regional level.|
Interested candidates are encouraged to obtain the detailed job description from our website at www.carenepal.org
and fill p the Online Application Form.
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Rupandehi